Climate of Piteć, Sweden Average Weather
- Piteć, sweden, 65°19'N, 21°28'E, 6 m (20 ft)
- Piteć has a subarctic climate that has severe winters, no dry season, with cool, short summers and strong seasonality (Köppen-Geiger classification: Dfc).
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Piteć is close to the boreal moist forest biome.
- The annual average temperature is 2.3 degrees Celsius (36.1 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Total annual Precipitation averages 517 mm (20.4 in).
- Annual sunshine averages 1818 hours.
- If Piteć were situated on the opposite side of the world what would the climate be like? Follow this link to find the nearest location on ClimaTemps.com!
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides: