| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Piteň in April is very cool at 0.5 °C (32.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 5 °C (41 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -4 °C (24.8 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in April is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in April is somewhat parched with sleet or snow at times. A paltry 28mm (1.1in) of fluid is dumped during on average 10 days.
- In April the skies in Piteň are fine with on balance a detectable 6:44 of beaming sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 13:58 long and the longest day is 17:23 long with an average length of 15:40.
- There are approximately 8:05 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 45.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 54.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Piteň April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Piteň, Sweden
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Piteň: