| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Piteå in December is cold at -6.5 °C (20.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -3 °C (26.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -10 °C (14 °F).
- In December there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in December is a little parched with snow once in a while. A mere 44mm (1.7in) of fluid tumbles during an average of 15 days.
- In December the blue above Piteå is almost rayless with on balance a grim 0:15 of glaring sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 3:25 long and the longest day is 4:36 long with an average length of 3:45.
- There are approximately 2:40 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 8.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 91.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Piteå December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Piteå, Sweden
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Piteå: