| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Piteå in February is very cold at -10 °C (14 °F).
- Afternoons can be cold with average high temperatures reaching -6 °C (21.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -14 °C (6.8 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in February is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in February is somewhat parched with occasional snow. A paltry 25mm (1in) of H2O is dropped during an average of 13 days.
- In February the heavens above Piteå are really dreary with on balance just 1:36 of bright sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 7:01 long and the longest day is 10:12 long with an average length of 8:37.
- There are approximately 6:10 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 20.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 79.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Piteå February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Piteå, Sweden
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Piteå: