| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Piteå in January is cold at -9.5 °C (14.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be cold with average high temperatures reaching -6 °C (21.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -13 °C (8.6 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in January is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in January is dry with occasional snow. A mere 37mm (1.5in) of H2O is released across an average of 13 days.
- In January the skies in Piteå are extremely dismal with on balance a murky 0:46 of glaring solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 3:49 long and the longest day is 6:54 long with an average length of 5:15.
- There are approximately 3:38 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 17.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 82.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Piteå January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Piteå, Sweden
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Piteå: