| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Piteå in July is very mild at 16.5 °C (61.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- In July the range/ variation of daily mean temperatures is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in July is slightly dry with rain occasionally. Only 50mm (2in) of water is dumped during on average 12 days.
- In July the blue above Piteå is nice and sunny having an average of a substantial, 9:56 of blazing sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 18:57 long and the longest day is 21:57 long with an average length of 20:34.
- There are approximately 9:48 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 50.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 49.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Piteå July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Piteå, Sweden
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Piteå: