| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Piteå in June is quite mild at 12.5 °C (54.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8 °C (46.4 °F).
- In June the average daily temperature range/ variation is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in June is a little parched with rain now and again. A mere 47mm (1.9in) of fluid is dropped during an average of 11 days.
- In June the blue above Piteå is nice and sunny having an average of a considerable 9:38 of gorgeous sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 21:01 long and the longest day is 22:14 long with an average length of 21:53.
- There are approximately 11:25 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 45.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 54.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Piteå June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Piteå, Sweden
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Piteå: