| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Piteå in March is cold at -6 °C (21.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -1 °C (30.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -11 °C (12.2 °F).
- In March there is a variation/ range of mean daily temperatures of 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in March is somewhat parched with some snow. A paltry 23mm (0.9in) of fluid is laid down across on average 9 days.
- In March the skies in Piteå are slightly fair with on balance a mediocre 4:52 of radiant sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 10:20 long and the longest day is 13:51 long with an average length of 12:05.
- There are approximately 6:23 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 43.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 56.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Piteå March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Piteå, Sweden
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Piteå: