| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Piteå in May is cool at 6.5 °C (43.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 11 °C (51.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2 °C (35.6 °F).
- In May the variation/ range of daily average temperatures is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in May is dry with intermittent rain, sleet or snow. A mere 30mm (1.2in) of water falls during an average of 8 days.
- The skies in Piteå are quite sunny having on average a respectable 8:40 of beaming solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 17:30 long and the longest day is 20:55 long with an average length of 19:15.
- There are approximately 9:44 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 47.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 52.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Piteå May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Piteå, Sweden
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Piteå: