| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Piteň in November is slightly cold at -3 °C (26.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching 0 °C (32 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -6 °C (21.2 °F).
- In November the average diurnal temperature variation/ range is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in November is a little parched with snow every now and then. A mere 48mm (1.9in) of water falls across an average of 14 days.
- In November the blue above Piteň is dismal with on balance a murky 1:05 of bright solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 4:42 long and the longest day is 7:59 long with an average length of 6:18.
- There are approximately 4:22 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 20% of daylight hours and cloudy 80% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Piteň November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Piteň, Sweden
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Piteň: