| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Piteň in October is very cool at 3 °C (37.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 6 °C (42.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of 0 °C (32 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in October is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in October is a little parched with sleet, snow or rain occasionally. A mere 48mm (1.9in) of H2O descends during on average 12 days.
- The heavens above Piteň are dull with on average a trifling 3:09 of intense sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 8:06 long and the longest day is 11:39 long with an average length of 9:53.
- There are approximately 5:53 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 34.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 65.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Piteň October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Piteň, Sweden
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Piteň: