| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Piteå in September is a little cool at 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5 °C (41 °F).
- In September there is a range/ variation of daily average temperatures of 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in September is marginally dry with rain occasionally. Only 69mm (2.7in) of water is unloaded during an average of 12 days.
- The skies in Piteå are slightly fair with an average of a mediocre 4:58 of splendid solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 11:46 long and the longest day is 15:10 long with an average length of 13:28.
- There are approximately 7:40 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 39.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 60.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Piteå September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Piteå, Sweden
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Piteå: